Search

Upcoming Events



Our upcoming events:

July 30, 2022: OGA Open Play Event and Charity Raffle

This is our rescheduled event and charity raffle that will benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and The Able Gamers Foundation Charity. 40 percent of the proceeds from ticket sales is split between the two charities, all of the monies collected for straight donation will go to the charities. The other 60 percent of the ticket sales is used for production costs and prize collections. Please join us in gaming for these great causes, current gaming line up includes; Fallout role-playing game by Modiphius, a poker tournament, our own home brew role-playing game set in the world of Guardia Knotthopper Tales, Sci-fi bug hunt set in the Battlelords Of The 23rd Century role-playing game module by 23rd Century Productions, Gloomhaven online via Tabletop Simulator, and Dark Souls online via Tabletop Simulator.


Prizes Include: Framed Patreon Only Print By Echo Chernik, Cross Talk Card Game By Nauvoo Games, Magic The Gathering: Forgotten Realms Gift Bundle, Magic The Gathering: Crimson Vow Gift Bundle, Magic The Gathering: Midnight Hunt Gift Bundle, Razer Kraken Headset and the pdf files of the source book, player’s hand guide, and character sheets of Auroboros Coils Of The Serpent 5E by Warchief Gaming.



October 21 & 22, 2022: Oddmall Hallowondrous

We will once again be attending Oddmall at the Tadmor Shrine 3000 Krebs Drive Akron, Ohio, 44319 as vendors. There you can find our handmade dice trays and other wares to enhance your game.


October 6-9, 2022: Con On The Cob

This will be the first Con On the Cob at the Quality Inn & Suites

4742 Brecksville RD Richfield, OH 44286 that we will be vendors, and you will also find our handmade dice trays and other wares to enhance your game here.


We look forward to seeing you all.




Peace, Love, and Gaming

Ohio Gaming Alliance

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

The OGA family would like to thank all of those that participated in the First Annual OGA Open Play charity event. Most of all we would like to thank the generous donors that helped us with prizes. He